Land of Magic (Daisy Clusters) was included in the exhibition Ecoconsciousness, organized by Eco Art Space, a non-profit organization in Los Angeles that uses art to teach ecological principles and celebrate nature. New York art critic and author Eleanor Heartney selected 80 artworks that address issues of ecology, climate, and our interconnectivity with the natural world. Catalog available.
- Real or Imagined, Attleboro Arts Museum, 2021 July 9, 2021
- West Coast Biennial, Turtle Bay Museum, Redding, CA July 9, 2021
- Destination Unknown, Perch Art House, San Francisco, CA July 9, 2021
- Palo Alto Public Art Project March 12, 2021
- Art in the Age of Corona, New Museum Los Gatos March 12, 2021
Social SliderNo images found!
Try some other hashtag or username