Since the election, social media has been flooded with angst about the new political reality of a Trump administration. In light of this new climate, many artists are grappling with the same question artists have answered through the ages. What is their duty? Literally, the definition of art history is the study of objects within their historical context. History is calling, and the question is how best to engage their art with the world in a meaningful way.
- Real or Imagined, Attleboro Arts Museum, 2021 July 9, 2021
- West Coast Biennial, Turtle Bay Museum, Redding, CA July 9, 2021
- Destination Unknown, Perch Art House, San Francisco, CA July 9, 2021
- Palo Alto Public Art Project March 12, 2021
- Art in the Age of Corona, New Museum Los Gatos March 12, 2021
Social SliderNo images found!
Try some other hashtag or username